Bloginations

Saturday, August 19, 2006

new version of Blogger site in beta

This week Blogger made available a beta of a new version of their site/service.

Blogger Buzz: Blogger in beta:
With the beta you can:Categorize your posts with labelsControl who can read your blogChange the appearance and content of your blog with your mouse instead of HTML

In addition to that, they also published an improved version of their API which includes support for GData (Google Data).

The new API sounds interesting but I think I will wait to change my blog itself over to the version that is in beta now.

I have invested a total of at least a few hours here and there to get the appearance of each of my blogs on Blogspot.com to look the way I want them to. That includes all the fancy stuff in the sidebars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home