Bloginations

Sunday, March 18, 2007

I really LIKE the new Blogger

Google has really made the new Blogger fun, powerful, and easy to use. It rounds off the rough corners and fills in the holes that the original Blogger had.

I just read a note that you can include snippets from your public Google Reader in Blogger.

I hope they provide the capability to selectively include things from your Google Notebook in Blogger posts and your Blog sidebars too. That would look really spiffy and be really handy too.

If you have not already switched to the new Blogger, you should check it out.

I expected my sidebars and layouts and look of my blogs would be slightly to heavily damaged when I upgraded. However, that really has not happened.

It was not a wrenching change for me. Just an improvement.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home